

Dear Miss Caceres
Today, I will tell you about shopping.
Well, shopping is one of my favorite things I like to do, I love shopping. Since I begun to work, when I was 15 years old, I begun to buy my thing with my own money, I always have preferred choose my things by myself, I thing all women like shopping, because we like wear the last items and the best articles. I remember the first item I bought with my own money, they were a pair of slippers, and they were my favorite, because I worked very hard to can buy them.
I always like go shopping with my mother or my sister, because I like they give me their opinion about my aspect, I think I am a few pretentious, I love to look at me at the shop’s mirrors.
Actually I haven’t could give me this luxuries, because I am saving money for my studies, and like that I can help my mother with the university bills. However, my mother invites me to buy, and she buys me something, it’s only sometimes. But when I come back to work this summer, I am going to buy all my favorites things, for example, slippers, clothes, shoes, etc. I hope come back to buy my thing with my own money for my mother doesn’t spend her money in me.
Ok, that is my life style in shopping, I hope you like it.
Best wishes for you
Francisca Morales R.
No comments:
Post a Comment