Love at first sight
Love overcomes all obstacles, distance, time and space. I did not believe that love at first sight existed, much less in those arrows that give you direct to the heart. But a few years ago this happened to me.
My extraordinary, but true love story started when I saw him. It was a day like any other; I will never forget the date when I met him, we coincided without thinking about time and place, something magical happened with us in that moment.
I met love when I was seventeen years. I remember that I was walking along the beach. I was enjoying that beautiful summer day because it was my only day free of work, suddenly I was him. He was sharing with his friends on the beach close to my house.
I met him and immediately found out that something special happened to me. He approached me with the intention of talking. I was very nervous because I did not know what to say. He said to me that his name was Rodrigo. At that time I introduced myself. We sat down to talk.
We talked for hours, and as time passed I fell in love with him. It happened so fast. When night fell I decided to go back home. The next day I woke up early because I was so excited. I got up thinking about everything experienced the night before and also I was thinking about our next meeting which would be at night.
That night was special because we decided to start a relationship. Yes, we were totally crazy, only one day was enough to realize our feelings. Although I knew he would go to the end of the summer.
Our beautiful love story began to be written by moonlight, with the presence of thousands and thousands of stars.
We decided to keep our relationship from our parents for three weeks because they would not understand our sudden love.
When my mother found out my relationship with Rodrigo, she demanded me break up with him. When I heard my mother say that I felt that my world was falling apart.
In spite of everything my mother said to me I decided to carry on my relationship. Every night I had to make something up to meet with my boyfriend.
Fortunately, I had a friend who helped me to talk to my boyfriend without my mother knowing.
Rodrigo who was my summer love is still with me. Yes, after three years together and having shared good times and bad times, I can say that we won fate and adversity. Everything is possible if you want. My relationship which began in a magical way will always be in my heart.
Red: Adverb Clauses
Blue: Noun Clauses
Purple: Adjective Clauses
Green: Phrasal Verbs
No comments:
Post a Comment