
Dear Miss Caceres
How are you? Today I will tell you about Dating Someone.
Well, I have not much experience about the matter but I think that love is a feeling that always delivers happiness when it is reciprocated. The love is magic, a dream, a feeling very wonderful.
My ideal boyfriend should be respectful, loving, kind and also must be smart in every way and with good sense of humor. Physically my boyfriend must be taller than me. I prefer not to stay with appearances because these tend to deceive us, I like meeting people, I not important if my boyfriend is ugly or pretty, but what if it is important his feelings for me. I pay attention in the eyes of a man.
The romantic relationships are very beautiful because is wonderful to see people delivering love by the world.
I've seen a lot of people kissing in the streets or squares, I think it is very beautiful for me because I think that they are delivering or demonstrating how much they love but always and when be in form civilized. I do not like exaggerated kisses.
My ideal romantic date would be my boyfriend invited me to walk along the beach to the sea; I would like to take me to see the stars on full moon night.
Currently I have a boyfriend with whom I have a year and a half of courtship, Rodrigo is very good with me, is loving, understandable and loves me. He cares for me and he is with me through thick and thin. I love him.
I think that we should not be afraid to love because I believe that making mistakes is normal and that could happen.
Love is wonderful and normal in the people.
Bye bye
No comments:
Post a Comment