Dear Miss Caceres
Hello! Today I will talk about my life in the university and my classmates.
It all started about a month. My life at university is very different from my life in high school, because everything is based on skills and is more demanding, but very fun. I am doing my best. When I get to university I did not think it would be one of the best experiences of my student life but it is. I like to share with my classmates in the canteen where we had lunch and where we can do our job or task. I like university because I think it is very quiet and nice, most of the students are nice.
My closest classmates are Diego, Valentina , Nicol and Sergio. They are funny and very nice with me. My classmates are very intelligent and friendly, I do not know them all, but I talk to them. Generally in your classes in the Multimedial Lab I sit next to Sergio or Diego, and sometimes next to Nicol. But mostly I sit between Sergio and Diego, behind Nicol who is next to Valentina. In front of Pablo and Silvana. And in the classes of Mr. Grossman I sit next to Segio, Nicol or Valentina. I am making so many friends, and we are learning so much.
I think the university is a place where I can find friends,and I also think that the classes are very interesting and entertaining. In my short time in university I realized that I have learned many new things in the not too distant future to help me become a efficient professional. I like every class because there is always something new to learn.
Well, this is my lifestyle in the University.
My Best Wishes for you
I see you soon
Francisca Morales
No comments:
Post a Comment