
I must tell you that my last vacation were an incredible experience, my winter vacation were a moment really nice to me, why? I think I needed it…. Hahaha….
The first week I was with my family and we did not do anything special. We preferred to enjoy of the simple things. We enjoyed talking about life and other important things like my new life as a student and much more. Every day we had long conversations and we enjoyed watching some movies in the afternoon. Also we came out to walk to the beach for a couple of hours to relax. I really had a good time; I always have a good time with my family.
The second week was better than the first week because I shared with my boyfriend, even more, one day we went shopping together to Curico, we went of window shopping for clothes at the mall. That day we laughed a lot and we enjoyed a delicious meal at the mall. Generally in the afternoon we went to ride a bike around of the coast or we went to walk for the beach, I enjoyed walking for the beach because I relaxed. I listened to music and I watched TV in the evening and then I went to sleep relaxing.
But in my winter vacations I was not only enjoying and relax because the weekends I worked as a waitress in a restaurant near at my house and those days I had to get up early.
However I cannot deny that he slept until late and I liked getting up at around 11:30 a.m. but only in the week.

My vacation were amazing, in all the senses. I relaxed, and I think I’m ready for back to real life….. Studies and studies….. Hahaha…
I hope you like it.
My Best Wishes for you
I see you soon
…Francisca…
No comments:
Post a Comment