
The Bicentenary of Chile will take place on September 18, 2010. Its celebration commemorating the 200th anniversary of the commencement of the independence of Chile, with the First National Government on September 18, 1810, that after almost eight years, would end up transforming Chile into a free and independent. The celebration is for various activities and plans that have been preparing for years.
On the national party we show all the pride of being Chileans, we show all our patriotism. This day is very important for us because in an independent country people are free to do what they want but with limits.
Bicentenary comes to give us a bit of joy after we have experienced two very big tragedies in our country as was the earthquake on Feb. 27 and actually there are 33 miners trapped in the San Jose mine. We must give much support to the families of the miners.
Bicentenary is an opportunity for reflecting and thinking about trajectory of our country, we must thank and be proud of all those Chileans who fought for the independence of our country and it is a good time to think about our future and building it with effort.
Chileans have been prepared for this great party. Chileans enjoy this day eating Chilean typical food such as Empanadas and brochettes. The barbecue is very common so important in parties like this. In Across the country, the people celebrate like different ways, some people wear traditional clothes of “Huaso” and “Chinita” specifically. Some people enjoy dancing “Cueca” and eating typical food. Others enjoy watching parades and the famous "Rodeo". We enjoy our traditions. I am sure.
Children are the happiest with these parties. They enjoy playing with “Trompos ” also playing to the “Rayuela” and raising kites.
I hope to celebrate this party with my family in my house but I think I must go to work, but in the night I will go to the “Fonda” for celebrate and obviously I am going to dance our traditional dance "La Cueca" and I would like to enjoy a delicious “Empanada” . These are my plans for the bicentenary.
Viva Chile!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment