
The spring begins between 22th and 23th of September.
Spring, spring, I was waiting for it. I love the spring, is one of my favorite seasons (autumn I also like). I think this season (spring) is wonderful because we can see all the splendor of nature. Butterflies, birds, love, colors, the flowers cover with their color all the parks, the trees grow up, and all these things are typical of spring.
The most of the people is happy, because we can do things that we aren't able to do in the winter.
It has a perfect weather, the days are longer and sun begins to shine and to give us its heat. Spring is a great time to go out on parties, is ideal for a walk and share with friends and family, we can do some sports as riding a bike, run around the park, etc.
The love is in the air and is very common to see happy couples sitting in parks kissing. I think that in this season we are happy and we feel lively with most energy.
Some people think this season is wonderful but not everyone enjoys it because spring is not perfect no no no, this season also has its downside. The nasty spring allergies are an illness, which are very uncomfortable because people can’t breathe and they should take some drugs. It’s common see red noses in this season.
The Depression is very common in these months, too. Some people feel alone and sad and they think in the worst. But we must enjoy life and we should enjoy the restoration of the beauty of nature because it does not see every day.
Moreover stores start selling more comfortable and light clothes such as shirts, shorts, shirts, skirts, etc. We need to be more comfortable and we have to buy it, obviously. We can enjoy of delicious ice cream.
I enjoy spring because I love hearing the birds singing in the morning, I like go out for a walk on the beach with my boyfriend and talk for hours about life. This is a good season; the climate is generally very comfortable, because it is too cold or too hot. Also we can see a myriad of beautiful landscapes with a variety of wonderful animals and birds that can only see it in a magical and special season “spring."
People seem to enjoy the season because the summer is coming, I think. Hahaha

Francisca Morales...
No comments:
Post a Comment