
Everyone thinks about their lifestyle, everyone wants to be a celebrity to enjoy travel and many other things.
If you ask me, who I would like to be? The answer would be immediate, because I have very clear who I would like to be.
If I could be someone else, I wouldn't like to be a famous people because I think that they are always being part of polemics and tangles, they do not always stand out for their talent, for that reason I would like to be a simple person but with good values. If I were someone else, I like to be my mother or my sister, because they are the most important people in my life.
If I were my mother, I would like to spend my time with my daughters and my family in general.
I would like to be her because she is always worried about us and for her family and friends.
She is the most important person in my life I am nothing without she. I would like to be her because her lifestyle is always the same, she is a humble, honest and straightforward. She enjoys the simple things.
The reason why I would like to be her, is very simple but not least I would like to be always listening and giving advice to my daughters and grandchildren, I would be spoiled them all the time because I love children.
if I were my mom I would get all the strength, empathy and love that she has.
Another reason why I would like to be my mom is because she always gives me some advice; My mom and my sisters are my unconditional support.
I believe that nobody is perfect but for me, my mom is.
I would like to be my sister too, because she always listens to me and helps me in everything.
if I were my sister I would like to have more time to rest and to share with my family. I would like to be her for many reasons, first: she is a very courageous woman and also very nice and understanding.
The lifestyle of my sister is different to my mom because my sister is more energetic than our mom , that is because my sister is younger than my mom.
If I were my sister or my mom, I would like to think the same way they do. I have never heard a bad comment from them nor do they comment on things that are not part of them.
I believe and I am sure that if life gave me the opportunity to be someone else and live elsewhere, I would not change my family for anything.
I love being me because life has given me some wonderful people who will always be with me.
I would like to be these two wonderful people because they are part of my life. For me, they are the cornerstones of everything I do.
I would like to be one of them because they are very respectful and responsible people. They have always been empathic and hardworking people.
If you ask me, who I would like to be? The answer would be immediate, because I have very clear who I would like to be.
If I could be someone else, I wouldn't like to be a famous people because I think that they are always being part of polemics and tangles, they do not always stand out for their talent, for that reason I would like to be a simple person but with good values. If I were someone else, I like to be my mother or my sister, because they are the most important people in my life.
If I were my mother, I would like to spend my time with my daughters and my family in general.
I would like to be her because she is always worried about us and for her family and friends.
She is the most important person in my life I am nothing without she. I would like to be her because her lifestyle is always the same, she is a humble, honest and straightforward. She enjoys the simple things.
The reason why I would like to be her, is very simple but not least I would like to be always listening and giving advice to my daughters and grandchildren, I would be spoiled them all the time because I love children.
if I were my mom I would get all the strength, empathy and love that she has.
Another reason why I would like to be my mom is because she always gives me some advice; My mom and my sisters are my unconditional support.
I believe that nobody is perfect but for me, my mom is.
I would like to be my sister too, because she always listens to me and helps me in everything.
if I were my sister I would like to have more time to rest and to share with my family. I would like to be her for many reasons, first: she is a very courageous woman and also very nice and understanding.
The lifestyle of my sister is different to my mom because my sister is more energetic than our mom , that is because my sister is younger than my mom.
If I were my sister or my mom, I would like to think the same way they do. I have never heard a bad comment from them nor do they comment on things that are not part of them.
I believe and I am sure that if life gave me the opportunity to be someone else and live elsewhere, I would not change my family for anything.
I love being me because life has given me some wonderful people who will always be with me.
I would like to be these two wonderful people because they are part of my life. For me, they are the cornerstones of everything I do.
I would like to be one of them because they are very respectful and responsible people. They have always been empathic and hardworking people.
...Fran Morales...
No comments:
Post a Comment