Tuesday, November 16, 2010

MONSTER HOUSE!!!


In my opinion children are people with more imagination in the world because they are able to create amazing things that an adult could not.
Imagination is one of the most common features in children; they create and invent a lot of things during their childhood.
Now I will tell you some things about my childhood.
When I was a child I used to imagine many things, especially things of my house, I always dreamed that my house was haunted, I thought that in my house there were many monsters and they tried to scare me.
When I was ten years I had a terrible nightmare. I remember a cold night with lots of fog, if I remember correctly was a cold autumn night; I was with my best friend in an unfamiliar place for both, we did not know where we were and for that reason we decided to walk. After a while in darkness we saw a huge house near a horrible swamp, for our luck in the big house had a light on but we decided to approach with caution because obviously we were very scared. The night was growing darker and strange noises caused fear in us, we ran into the house and being in front of the house we saw that it was a very old house.
We decided to enter to protect us from the cold night and the horrible noises. Once inside we felt calmer than before and we asked if there was someone there but nobody answered our question.
We thought we were alone, but during our stay in this house we started feeling a strange presence, a cold air running down our backs, my friend got scared and said me that she wanted to leave that place, I agreed with her and we decided to leave the house but when we tried to open the door we could not because the door was blocked.
Then we started looking for another way out, we run around the house but we did not find other door, the only access door was what was blocked. We went into panic and despair when we begin to see that we could not get out, suddenly we heard a noise and thought that there was someone, who wanted to scare us, but nobody was in this house and the shock was even greater.
Suddenly the house started moving and strange noises began to be heard, we started to feel footsteps and voices of people, but we never imagined that all these events were caused by the house, I was running with my friend, when she fell down and cut her leg with a glass that had on the floor, the strangest thing was when the blood started running from her wound because many monsters started coming out of the walls, they wanted to consume the blood of my friend. The house began to transform into a horrible place because monsters tried to attack us. I try to take my friend far away and with much effort I could. We watched as the house began to collapse and destroyed it. Our conclusion was that the house was haunted and so tried to attack us, in other words that horrible place was a monster house. Closing my eyes I woke up very scared, it was all a bad dream.

No comments:

Post a Comment